- Adam B. – Adamo Preda the Catfolk Swashbuckler (15th)/ Rogue (3rd)
- Adam J. – Token the Catfolk Warlock (18th)
- Ben – Bondar Ironskull (Splintershield) the Dwarven Cleric (18th)
- Pete – Zartan of the Smoking Eye the Human Ranger/Rogue/Fighter (18th)
- Seth – Whisper the Human Duskblade (18th)
- Gretchen – Human Paladin (17th)
- NPC – Yakov Smirnoff the Goblin manservant (Spreading the Faith)
- NPC – Smirnov the Goblin Cohort Cleric/Rogue
- NPC – Kazmuk Splintershield the Dwarven Cohort, Favored Soul
Having had a wonderful time at the Mall of Sasserine the party returns to Cauldron where Jenya is organizing the repairs that must take place before the population returns to the city. After a brief visit the group is off to Shatterhorn, the place where the remaining Cagewright cultists can be found. The party has decided it best to eradicate the remaining members before the cultists come up with a plan to take their revenge.
It’s 50 miles to Shatterhorn, a simple and relatively safe trip for a powerful party. Whisper fills them in on what she knows of Shatterhorn along the way. It was once a stronghold of Yuan-Ti that fell to ruin about 400 years ago. A tall stone spire that rose out of a fortress was split asunder by a mighty bolt cracking it into 3 columns from peak to base. It was soon abandoned by the Yuan-Ti as they came to believe their gods cursed the place.
When the party arrives they pass through a mountain pass to a narrow valley where, atop a low rise, they see the ruins of the fortress and the cleft spire that stands at the center of it. Through patchy fog they also spot 2 Hill Giants behind some of the ruined walls of the keep and four Half-Orcs mounted on flying bugs above them. Whisper identifies the bugs as Spider Eaters.
As combat ensues three Dire Wolves join the fray. Shortly thereafter 2 invisible balls arrive and start shocking the party (literally). Various protective spells and buffs are thrown about and though the battle is tough, the party prevails.
Entering the keep they make their way to the cleft spire where the discover an illusory wall hiding a passageway down.
Down below they encounter a spell-slinging Yuan-Ti and his undead pet. The two manage to get off just enough spells and attacks to piss off the party, which of course leads to their rapid demise. After some quick looting the party moves on.
End of Session 35.